Sunday, January 19, 2014

Favorites from 2013

January
 Last year, with inspiration from an Ansel Adams quote, I decided to do a "self" photo critique.  On this, my photo blog, I would only post what I considered my best twelve photos from each month.  Now that 2013 is well behind us, I took the project one step further and chose a favorite photo from each month.  This post are those results.  Feel free to click on image for a larger file to view.  For more info on each location and subject feel free to check out the previous twelve posts in 2013 for that info.  You can also see if what I picked as my favorite is what you would have picked.  It's been a fun process and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it again in 2014.  Thanks for stopping by!

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

No comments: